List of topics
- editing and tax
In order to configure a membership fee, click on Planning -> Membership Fees and then on the button
- E-Commerce: this option is not available at the moment. Currently membership fees cannot be sold via the E-Commerce
- duration: select the length of the validity from the drop-down menu:
- not specified: the membership fee will only be valid on the day of purchase
- years: if the membership fee is valid for one year, the expiry date will be based on the date it was sold e.g. sold on the 1st of September 2020 -> it will expire on the 31st of August 2021
- period: if the membership fee is valid for a specific period, the expiry date will correspond to the last day of that period (please refer to the manual about sub-seasons to configure the period)
- season: if the membership fee is valid for a specific season, the expiry date will correspond to the last day of the season (please refer to the manual about seasons to configure the season).
Click on Confirm to save the changes.
To create another fee, just type in the price and duration and click on Confirm.
2. Editing and tax
If you click on Edit next to the membership fee you have created you will be able to add more details.
Here is the full list of editable details:
- duration (please note that if a fee has already been sold, it won't be automatically updated with the new duration, but it will keep the previous value. It will be necessary to change the duration manually, as specified in the manual: User Profile - Membership Fee)
- tax (always recommended to make the most of Sportrick's potential. In case of tax exemption create a tax with value = 0. Click here to see how to create a tax)
- E-Commerce (OPTION UNAVAILABLE)
- statistic details: the membership fee can be linked to key words (optional fields) so that it can be easier to filter for analysis and reports. For more info please refer to the manual: how to use statistic details
- store: the Delete button will permanently remove the membership fee. By storing it instead, the membership fee will no longer be available for sale but it will be kept for record purposes
- card type: pick a card model that will be automatically assigned to the customer once the membership fee is sold (for more info, see the manual about Card Models). This option is only useful for sports club/societies affiliation.
- activity: activity related to the membership fee (for analysis purposes). To create an activity click on Settings -> Activities