List of topics
In order to configure a membership fee, click on Planning -> Membership Fees and then on the button
- E-Commerce: please refer to the following manual (chapter 5): How to sell a membership fee
- duration: select the length of the validity from the drop-down menu:
- not specified: the membership fee will only be valid on the day of purchase
- years: if the membership fee is valid for one year, the expiry date will be based on the date it was sold e.g. sold on the 1st of September 2020 -> it will expire on the 31st of August 2021
- period: if the membership fee is valid for a specific period, the expiry date will correspond to the last day of that period, regardless of the date of sale (please refer to the manual about sub-seasons to configure the period)
- season: if the membership fee is valid for a specific season, the expiry date will correspond to the last day of the season, regardless of the date of sale (please refer to the manual about seasons to configure the season).
Click on Confirm to complete the procedure.
To create another fee, just type in the price and duration and click on Confirm.
2. Editing and tax
If you click on Edit next to the membership fee you have created (visible in the table at the bottom of the page) you will be able to add more details.
Here is the full list of editable details:
- duration (please note that if a fee has already been sold, it won't be automatically updated with the new duration, but it will keep the previous value. It will be necessary to change the duration manually, as specified in the manual: User Profile - Membership Fee)
- tax (always recommended to make the most of Sportrick's potential. In case of tax exemption create a tax with value = 0. Click here to see how to create a tax)
- statistic details: the membership fee can be linked to key words (optional fields) so that it can be easier to filter for analysis and reports. For more info please refer to the manual: how to use statistic details
- store: the Delete button will permanently remove the membership fee. By storing it instead, the membership fee will no longer be available for sale but it will be kept for record purposes. A stored membership fee can be identified thanks to the padlock icon. Please note that the system will automatically store a membership fee when an operator attempts to delete it but it is linked with sales
- card type: pick a card model that will be automatically assigned to the customer once the membership fee is sold (for more info, see the manual about Card Models). This option is only useful for sports club/societies affiliation. It has nothing to do with access control
- activity: activity related to the membership fee (for analysis purposes). To create an activity click on Settings -> Activities