List of topics
- personal data
- customised anonymisation process
- user case: data of people who attended a trial class or bought a daily pass but never became members
In Sportrick, every user profile has an expiry date. Once the user profile has expired, the system will proceed with the anonymisation of personal data.
The anonymisation of the personal data in a user's profile starts after the last day of validity of the customer's membership. However, it is possible to configure an additional time frame for the preservation of personal data. This means that once the customer's membership expires, the system will wait until the configured deadline to proceed with the anonymisation of data.
The codes in the table below correspond to the necessary configurations to customise the data-preservation deadline.
Access the VAR portal and click on Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Settings
Codes to type in the search field
10153 and 10154
Enable the option and specify for how long personal data will be kept before the anonymisation
10155 and 10156
Enable the option and specify for how long pictures will be kept before the anonymisation
The following data will be subjected to anonymisation:
- date of birth
- place of cirth
- county of birth
- post code
- VAT number
- ID (number and type)
- expiry of the medical certificate
- expiry of the medical certificate for competitive activity
- additional fields of the user profile
- link with a family group
- membership card for access
- access records
- bookings and enrolments
- text of the notifications sent via email
- information provided thanks to the integration with MyWellness;
- information provided thanks to the integration with eGym;
- information provided thanks to the integration with MyZone.
Despite the anonymisation, the system will keep statistic details that relate to the anonymous user profile. There won't be any reference to the person but the details will be kept for qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis.
Pictures are managed separately from other data, as it might be necessary to delete a picture before proceeding with the anonymisation of other personal data.
3. Customised Anonymisation Process
Administrators can create special rules for anonymisation in case of user categories that differ from standard rules.
From Settings -> Tags it is possible to create a person tag and configure the anonymisation rules.
In the example below, the system will proceed with the anonymisation of the user profile two weeks after the expiry of the customer's activity.
Once the tag has been created, it can be assigned to specific user profiles (please refer to the following manual: How to assign tags).
4. User case: data of people who attended a trial class or bought a daily pass but never became members
When it comes to anonymise user profiles of people who attended trial classes or bought a daily pass but never bought a membership, it might be useful to work with tags so that the anonymisation process follows different rules for specific user profiles. For instance, the general rule for anonymisation of personal data could be 1 month after the end of the membership. Conversely, if a person never bought a membership, the anonymisation will take place 2 weeks after the trial class/day.