There are three ways of applying promotions and discounts:
- manually editing the final price:
- during sales: once an item has been added in the shopping basket, before confirming the sale it will be possible to manually edit the price through the Options button.
- during payment: before proceeding with the payment, it will be possible to manually edit the price through the white icon next to the price row
- manually applying a pre-planned promotion: once an item has been added to the shopping basket, before confirming the sale it will be possible to select a promotion through the Options button (more info about the creation of a promotion here). Once the promotion has been selected, just click on OK to apply it to the final price.
- automatically applying a pre-planned promotion: if the promotion is associated with a tag (more info here) the system will apply it automatically for each sale, provided that the tag linked with the promotion has been assigned to the user's profile (to assign a tag to a user click on Edit under the user's picture and select the tag in the Notes section).
Alternatively, it is possible to create optional price-list rows with a discount that will be applied during the sale of the multipack. More info about optional price-list rows here.
Example: sale of a multipack with 5 passes. Once selected, the optional price-list row will appear.
Select the box and confirm to apply the discount