List of Topics
In the main page of the E-Commerce, customer will find a button that will redirect them to the shopping page.
They will find a list of activities that represent the various multipacks available for purchase or the courses available for online enrolment. Once clients click on the desired activity, they will find what's available for purchase.
3. Multipack Purchase
Click on the multipack's name to proceed, it will be added to the basket straight away.
In case the multipack has a price list, the client will have to choose the desired option and then the system will add it to the basket.
4. Course Enrolment
- After selecting the corresponding activity click on the course you wish to purchase
- select the sub-season
- select the starting time and end time of the course in the Filters window
- select the skills required for the course (as an optional additional filter)
- select the course/s: the box on the right provides a guidance about the correct selection of courses. Then click on Confirm to add the course/s to the shopping basket.
After selecting a multipack or clicking on the Confirm button in the course-selection procedure, the system will automatically open up the shopping basket with a summary of the items ready for payment:
- you can empty the basket by clicking on the red button
- you can complete the purchase by clicking on PAY NOW
Please note that the basket icon automatically updates with the number of items added. If after the selection of a course/multipack you wish to purchase other items, you can do so by clicking on Shopping.
You can then click on the basket icon at any time to open the basket and proceed with the payment.
|Please note that clients have 15/20 minutes to complete the payment before the system automatically empties the basket due to inactivity-|