List of topics
Closures prevent the system from planning classes within the specified period (e.g. Christmas break, maintenance...). Classes cannot be added or deleted manually, it is necessary to rely on the system to do so.
IMPORTANT: before planning the timetable of courses, it is necessary to plan closures.
If courses are planned before closures, the latter will not be taken into consideration!
Example: A swimming course takes place for the whole month of December on Tuesdays, but there won't be any classes on Christmas Day and Boxing Day-> if the closure on Christmas Day and Boxing Day is created after planning the swimming course, the system will plan classes on the 25th or on the 26th of December (if they fall on a Tuesday).
To create a closure click on Planning -> Closures -> Add
Available closure types:
- whole facility
- area/s (first specify a facility and a drop-down list with all its areas will appear below)
- suspend courses (classes will not take place during the closure). Please note that the closure will affect all courses, it isn't possible to apply it to specific courses only. If there is a need to do so, it the recommended procedure is to create a custom season for that course/those courses and plan its sub-seasons making sure that they don't include the days of closure
- suspend the availability of an operator (sick leave, maternity leave, annual leave).
Each closure requires the following details:
- description (reason for closure)
- first day of closure
- last day of closure
- closed from (hour)
- closed until (hour)
- store: when stored, a closure will be no longer active. A closure cannot be deleted if courses have been already planned, the system will store it instead (if deletion is attempted). A stored closure will be marked with a padlock icon.
How can I configure a closure for the whole day?
For closures that last 24 hours type 0:00 as starting time and 23:59 as end time.