With Sportrick you can assign skills to people and specify different levels for your courses.
In order to do so, click on Settings - List Values
With the creation of skills, it will be possible to plan different courses by skill using the same activity rather than creating different activities for each skill. Example: activity = swimming course, skills = beginner, intermediate, advanced: it will only be necessary to create a single activity named swimming rather than 3 activities named swimming beginners, swimming intermediate and swimming advanced.
During the planning of the course it will be possible to select the swimming activity and then the required skills to create the timetable for each of the three courses.
Click on Add and type in the name of the skills/level you wish to create. There are two options:
- skills necessary for the activity:
- example: beginners, intermediate, experienced or 1, 2, 3, etc.
- sub-category: it is possible to create a macroactivity and then create skills that identify the classes. Rather than skills they are classes that relate to the macroactivity:
- example #1 macroactivity = fitness, skills = HIIT, step, zumba, circuit, kick-boxing, core
- example #2 macroactivity = yoga, skills = hata, vinyasa, iyengar
this option is useful to make quicker reservations, simplify planning procedures and help with data analysis.
Skills can be assigned to a determined activity (optional) so that during the planning of the related course the system will only suggest the skills associated with that particular activity. Just select the activity from the drop-down menu and click on Ok to save changes.
You can also add sub-skills (e.g. beginner's yoga - level 2) by clicking on the corresponding button.