Thanks to this option you can move people from one course to another by draggging and droppping the users' name. Please note that any difference in price between courses will not be taken into consideration. Therefore if the course the participant is moved to is less or more expensive than the previous one, any extra charge or refund will have to be sorted manually.
- Open the Course Availability Window
2. Apply the necessary filters (Season is mandatory) and click on Find
3. Click on a course from the main table
4. Click on the icon to see the list of participants.
5. Now click on the the course the person is going to be moved to (either from the main table or you can apply new filters to find another type of course. Please note that you can move the windows of the course participants to the side of the screen to improve visibility if you prefer).
6. Drag and drop the participant/s from one window to another:
Please note that once the person has been moved from one course to another, absence and attendance records will be lost. This means that it will not be possible to catch up with any missed classes.