List of Topics
1. Creation of a User Profile
In order to create a new user profile, click on Front Office and then click on
In the new window it will be possible to fill in the necessary fields with the user's info.
After the creation of a user profile, the information about the user can always be consulted and edited through the Edit button.
2. Main Fields
Fields are not mandatory except for name and surname.
If you wish to make some fields mandatory, log into the VAR portal and click on Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Teams -> Team Permissions (next to the required team) -> Registry -> select YES under the Mandatory column next to each required entry.
The main fields with the most important details are:
- Main Information
- Last Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Birth Place
- Borough of Birth
- Tax Code
- Phone Number
- Mobile Phone
- Post Code
Please remember to click on Save Changes.
3. Secondary Fields
- Membership Card: proximity card for access control. Click on Read from Device to scan the card and assign it automatically to the user. If you click on Delete, the card will be unlinked from the user profile and it can be assigned to another user. This field will only be visible if the Info -> Card section hasn't been enabled. In that case, the card assigned to the customer for access control will be visible in that section and the proximity card can be assigned from the Shortcuts on the right-hand side of the screen once the user profile has been created
- Progressive ID: automatic number created by the system. For example, the first profile registered in SPORTRICK will have 1 as progressive ID
- NFC Tag: NFC technology on compatible smartphones can substitute a physical card as an alternative access-control method. To know more about this option, please contact email@example.com
- Expiry Date of the Medical Certificate: please note that by editing this field any previous record will be lost. In order to keep a history of medical certificates or assign more than one to a user, it is recommended to create a type of medical certificate from the Settings and then assign it to the user (once the profile has been created) by clicking on Info->Medical Certificate
- Expiry Date of the Medical Certificate (Competitive Level)
- Tags: filters that can be applied to the user profile to find it quickly during marketing searches and analysis, to apply automatic promotions, to block access, etc. For more info please see the corresponding manual
- Consultant: person responsible for the user. To see how to create a consultant, please click here
- Notes about the user
- Certified Email (for E-Invoincing)
- Recipient Code (for E-Invoincing)
- Number of Manual-Access Records: it is possible to curb the number of times a customer is let in through manual access, that is, access enabled by the operator at the reception by entering the name of the customer without scanning the proximity card (see picture below). Please be aware that this option requires the activation of a specific setting from the VAR portal (Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Settings -> in the search field, type the code 10152 and click on Modify to type the maximum number for manually-operated access and click on OK to save).
- Consent to receive emails and SMS
- Marketing: emails and SMS sent from Reports - Marketing
- Notifications automated emails and SMS for password reset, reminders, etc.
- Operator/Trainer: select yes if the user is a member of staff
- Enable E-Commerce: please find more info in the following manual: Activation of Users' E-Commerce Account.
4. Customised Fields
SPORTRICK offers the possibility to add customised fields for additional information.
For the creation of these fields please refer to the manual.
It will be possible to add info in the related area of the user profile.
The information will appear under the user's picture.
5. Add Picture
To add a picture to the user profile click on the image
then choose a picture from a folder of the computer through the Browse button and then Save Changes.
To remove a picture click on None.
It is also possible to use the Facebook picture of the user or take a picture with the webcam by clicking on the corresponding button.