In the user profile there is a section called "Activities/Access Records" where it is possible to check all the times the customer has registered on the waiting list for activities, courses and classes:
- the hourglass icon suggests that the customer is currently on the waiting list
- the green check means that the customer was on the waiting list but has been moved to the list of attendees
- the red x means that the customer has decided to remove their name from the waiting list.
How to read the table:
- if the client is on the waiting list for a course, the activity column will provide the following info:
- name of the course
- day of the week
- if the client is on the waiting list for all the courses linked with an activity, this will be stated in the corresponding column
- if the client is on the waiting list for a class:
- the activity column will state the name of the course, day and time
- the day the class takes place will appear in the column named "day of the class".