List of Topics
- tag creation;
- document upload
User-related documentation (signed contracts, photocopies, privacy regulation, workout routine, diet...) can be uploaded in the E-Commerce profile of clients as shown below.
To activate this option, please access the VAR portal and click on Managed Environments -> View More -> Configuration -> E-Commerce -> Profile, then click on override next to Show documentation and mark YES. Save the changes.
To activate the integration with a cloud provider for data storage, click on Configurations -> Integrations and then on the Connect button next to the desired integration. The system will ask you to insert the credentials of your cloud account, so make sure that you have created one first!
3. Tag Creation
The creation of a tag is mandatory for documents to be visible on the E-Commerce profile and it is also useful to categorise documents. The tag will not be visible on the E-Commerce, only documents. Users can download them on their own device.
Tags can be created from Settings -> Tags -> Documents. Please remember to select the E-Commerce visibility option.
4. Document Upload
Documents can be uploaded in various ways:
- by the client during web registration (if activated);
- by the operator directly from the user profile:
- scanning of images (documents, pictures, cards..) with Ziggy. Please contact your SPORTRICK consultant for more info about this option
- digital signature (Wacom tablet) that will appear on the pre-configured documentation. Please contact your SPORTRICK consultant for more info about this option
- local file upload (usually from the pc) and storage on the integrated cloud provider (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive..). Remember to assign a tag to the document! Please note that once you have clicked on OK the tag cannot be edited.