List of topics
- is it possible to enable this option only for bookings at the reception?
The above-mentioned examples are called "Free Booking" in SPORTRICK.
The activity can be booked at an additional cost or free of charge.
In order to easily follow the instructions of this manual, the knowledge of the following topics is required:
The steps to set up this option are listed below:
1) create the corresponding activity from the Settings and enable the following:
- Free Booking
- in case the activity can be booked via E-Commerce, the corresponding option has to be enabled
then click on OK to save
2) plan the timetable of the course
At this point, if the booking is free of charge and can only be managed by the reception desk, the configuration is complete. Otherwise, please carry on reading the following steps:
3) create a price list: please note that a price list won't be necessary if the booking is free of charge.
From Planning -> Courses -> Price Lists, select the activity and the season used for the planning of the course. In the two price fields insert 1 as a value. The admin-fee field is not required. Click on Add to save
4) once the price list has been created, click on Detail to enable the sale of the individual class:
- in the two price fields insert the price of the booking. The admin-fee field is not required
- select the box to enable the booking of the single class
once enabled, specify once more how much clients will be charged for each booking. Please also select the corresponding tax
the class can also be available for sale (and therefore booking) on the E-Commerce. In the box it is possible to insert a brief description of the activity available for booking to provide more info to the customer
click on OK to save the changes
After the planning has been completed, the class can be booked from SPORTRICK's Timetable or from the E-Commerce:
- double click on the slot corresponding to the class
- type the name of the person in the Add-Attendee field and click on Add. Please note that the person must have a user profile registered in SPORTRICK to be added as a participant
- if the booking requires the payment of a fee, it will be added to the user's profile in the Payment section and will be considered pending until the client completes the payment
- on the left-hand side menu of the E-Commerce portal, click on Booking -> New Booking. It is also possible to click on the purple button of the Home Page to access the booking window
- select the activity
- select the desired slot to book the class
- confirm the booking
- if the booking has a cost, the amount will be added in the shopping cart. Please note items in the shopping cart will be removed after 60 minutes in case the customer doesn't proceed with the payment. In this case, the booking will be automatically cancelled. To set up payments in the E-Commerce, please refer to the manual about E-Commerce payments.
Please refer to the following manual: How to Delete a Booking.
5. Is it Possible to Enable this Option only for Bookings at the Reception?
|IMPORTANT: if the option that allows online bookings even without a valid membership is disabled, services (that is, everything planned from Planning -> Services) will not be available for online booking either, unless a customer purchases a multipack first.