List of topics
- creation of a price list for courses
- trial classes and pay-as-you-go bookings (class booking without a membership)
What's the use of a price list? Is it mandatory? According to the different situations, it can be necessary or optional.
Please refer to the table below to analyse each case:
|price lists for courses are useful to automatically price courses according to the number of classes, although this can be done while planning course enrolments (as detailed in the manual: Courses -> Course Sale).|
|price lists are mandatory in the following situations:|
|Please be aware that an activity can only have a price list. |
Price variations according to the type of clients or the characteristics of the course cannot be managed.
The creation of a price list requires the knowledge of the following topics:
3. Creation of a Price List for Courses
It's your choice whether to plan courses first and then create the price list or viceversa.
Click on Planning -> Courses. Each price list has to be associated with a season and an activity and it requires:
- price per class
- price per class if the course has already started
- administration fees (additional fees that will be automatically added to the final price of the course. This feature is optional. In case of refund, these fees will be refunded as well)
Click on Add to complete the procedure.
Check if you find what you have just created in the table at the bottom of the page.
4. Trial Classes & Pay-as-you-go Bookings
(Class Booking without a Membership)
SPORTRICK allows clients to book a class or activity without necessarily having to enrol onto the whole course or buy a membership. After the booking is confirmed, the client will be charged the cost of the class.
In SPORTRICK, this option is called Free Booking.
The steps to set up this option are listed below:
1) create the corresponding activity from the Settings and enable the following:
- Free Booking
- in case the activity can be booked via E-Commerce, the corresponding option has to be enabled
2) plan the timetable of the course/class (it is during this procedure that the tax will be specified)
3) create a price list from Planning -> Courses -> Price Lists. Select the activity and the season used for the planning of the course. In the two price fields insert 1 as a value. Leave the admin-fee field blank. Click on Add to save
4) once the price list has been created, it will appear at the bottom of the page. Click on Detail to enable the sale of the individual class:
- in the two price fields insert the price of the booking. Leave the admin-fee field blank
- select the box to enable the booking of the single class
once enabled, specify once more how much clients will be charged for each booking. Please also select the corresponding tax (if it's tax free, create a tax in the Settings with a value 0%)
the class can also be available for sale (and therefore booking) on the E-Commerce. In the box it is possible to insert a brief description of the activity available for booking to provide more info to the customer
click on OK to save the changes
5) to complete the configuration process for E-Commerce free bookings, please access the VAR portal (you can request your credentials to email@example.com) and follow the steps listed below:
- Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Ecommerce -> Booking: "Check sold object during free booking" -> select YES -> click on Save
- Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Ecommerce -> Booking: "Enable Free Booking" > select YES -> click on Save
- Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Settings -> insert the code 10062 in the serach field. To activate the option (Allow Bookings in E-Commerce without valid purchase) click on Modify, untick the default-value box and select YES, then click on OK to save.
To know more about free booking procedures, please refer to the following manual: How to BOOK TRIAL CLASSES or PAY AS YOU GO CLASSES