Sportrick's planning is based on the concept of Activity.
To add all your activities, go to the Main Settings and click on Activities
The list below sums up all the characteristics of an activity:
- Name: name of the activity: e.g. Zumba;
- Code: it's a short code for the activity that will show up in the calendar, e.g. Zu for Zumba (optional);
- Colour: colour associated with the activity to better identify it (for example on the Calendar with the timetable)
- E-Commerce Sales: all items associated with the activity can be sold online via the E-Commerce;
- E-Commerce Booking: all classes associated with the activity can be booked online via the E-Commerce;
- Check Skills: clients can only book classes corresponding to their skills. The system will refer to the skills in the user's profile (Info->Skills);
- E-Commerce Name: name of the activity for the E-commerce (only if it is different from the main name of the activity);
- E-Commerce Description: description of the activity for the E-Commerce (optional)
- Statistic Details
- Optional Fields: it is possible to specify up to 5 optional characteristics for the activity that can be useful for reports, analysis and accounting.
Example: by typing the word Swimming Pool in the Optional Field of all the activities taking place in the swimming pool, it will be possible to group them in a single category (Swimming Pool). Then, adding the word Course in the Optional Field number 2, it will be possible to create a sub-category.
Another activity could be "Private Swimming Classes". In this case the First Optional Field can be "Swimming Pool" and the Second Optional Field can be "Private Classes".
In a report, all activities can therefore be filtered by activities taking place in the swimming pool and the results can be additionally filtered to separate courses from private classes.
- Waiting List: a waiting list will be available for the activity in case of class overbooking;
- Stored: the activity will be stored so that it won't show during sales and booking operations. This options will only appear after the activity has been created. It is useful to disable an activity without deleting it. It is only possible to delete an activity as soon as it has been created. Once an activity has been linked to courses, multipacks, services, etc. it cannot be deleted but only stored;
- Free Booking: customers can book an activity even if it's not included in their subscription;
- Marketing: the activity is made public on the web site (for booking). This option is only valid for web pages integrated with Sportrick;
- Target Analysis: if enabled, the activity will be considered a target for specific reports. Example: it is possible to create a report about the number of subscriptions sold during a certain period excluding those subscriptions with a one-day validity by simply disabling the target option for the activity linked with those subscriptions that are not required in the report;
- Notes: notes about the activity