List of Topics
Through the shortcut in a user's profile it is possible to rescind a multipack, that is, terminate the customer's membership and consequently cancel the automtic renewal and all pending instalments that are due after the specified date. Instalments due before the date of rescission won't be cancelled.
- click on Settings -> CRM Tasks and click on Add Type
- insert the name of the task (e.g. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION) and select "Rescission" in the category field. Then click on OK to save.
Please note that the above-mentioned procedure is mandatory. To understand the purpose, please refer to the last chapter of this manual.
3. How to Cancel a Membership
- Open the user's profile and click on shortcuts on the right. Then click on RESCISSION
- select CRM task (e.g. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION) and the rescission date. Please remember that all due payments will be cancelled AFTER the specified date. This means that if a payment is due at the beginning of the month and the date specified is the 1st day of the month, that payment will not be cancelled, therefore it will be necessary to specify an earlier date than the one when payments are due
- in the field for CRM notes it is recommended to insert the reason for the rescission and/or the name and dates of validity of the membership, since these details won't be otherwise visible in the logs (more info about this in the following chapter)
- select the multipack/s the customer wishes to cancel
- click on forward
- click on YES to confirm the rescission. IMPORTANT: THIS OPERATION CANNOT BE UNDONE. THEREFORE IF THE MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY MISTAKE, IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO SELL ANOTHER MULTIPACK.
4. Data Analysis
- operations = membership cancellation
- creation date = select the desired time interval
Then click on ADD to view the results.