List of Topics
The E-Commerce Profile includes all the configurations for the management of the user's online account.
3. Summary Section
In the Summary there is an overview of the account configurations and the activity of the user
4. Profile-Info Section
In this section the user can find the personal details that are registered in their user profile in SPORTRICK.
5. Account Section
In this section the user can:
- add some personal info
- change their password
- change the default language of the E-Commerce portal (available languages: English, Italian, Spanish).
6. Privacy Section
- allow profile visibility in social searches: if the box is ticked, other users can add the current user to their list of friends and invite the users to classes, groups, events...
- share agenda with:
- no one: no one will be able to see the user's activity
- only friends: only the user's friends will be able to see the user's activity (they must be included in the user's list of friends on the E-Commerce portal)
- all: all users will be able to see the user's activity
- allow access visibility for:
- no one: no one will be able to know when the user gets in the club
- only friends: only the user's friends will be able to know when the user gets in the club (they must be included in the user's list of friends on the E-Commerce portal)
- all: all users will be able to know when the user gets in the club
(to access this kind of information if the visibility has been enabled, other users will have to click on the person's name from Social -> Friends). Please see below two examples of enabled visibility:
- allow email newsletters/communications: if the YES option is selected, the user agrees to receive messages from the club (e.g. newsletter, notices, marketing communications...).
7. Accounting Section
This section shows a collection of all the user's receipts. By clicking on each document it will be possible to get a preview.
8. Document Section
9. Agenda Section
Summary of all the user's bookings and classes of the courses the user has enroled onto. For a quicker check, they can be filtered by date.
10. Access-Record Section
List of the last access-records of the user and the total number of access records since the user first joined the club.