List of Topics
- summary of all the possible scenarios
SPORTRICK allows to configure access control rules, one of which will block the access in case a customer hasn't got a valid membership fee. This option can apply to all types of access or just to specific access types, courses and services.
From Settings -> Main Settings it is possible to activate the option to block the access in case the membership fee has expired or it hasn't been paid.
To complete the configuration, it will be necessary to open the details of each object that requires a valid membership fee:
- courses (the option can be enabled either during the planning of a course or after, from the Course Summary):
IMPORTANT: please remember that this only affects access, not bookings. Therefore a customer can still book a class that requires a valid membership fee even if the client hasn't got it
IMPORTANT: please remember that this only affects access, not bookings. Therefore a customer can still book a service that requires a valid membership fee even if the client hasn't got it.
3. Summary of all the Possible Scenarios
|Is it possible to prevent a customer from booking a course/service that requires a valid membership fee if the customer hasn't got it?||No, it isn't. Customer can still book a class/service without a valid membership fee. They will however be prevented access in case a valid membership fee is required.|
|What happens if a customer has more than one membership fees, one valid and another expired?||The system will still allow access if there is at least one valid membership fee.|
|What happens if:|
- the system has been configured to block customers without a valid membership fee and
- a client without a valid membership fee has got two valid memberships, one that doesn't require the payment of a membership fee and the other who does?
|The system will let the customer in, registering the access on the membership that doesn't require a valid membership fee.|