List of topics
- registration on the waiting list
- how does the waiting list work?
- cancellation from the waiting list
1. Registration on the Waiting List
After the maximum number of participants has been reached, provided that a waiting list has been enabled for that activity, the system will inform users about it.
If users wish to register on the waiting list, they will just have to click on the slot and click on the Waiting-List button.
The system will update the slot.
2. How does the Waiting List Work?
After a booking cancellation:
- STANDARD WAITING LIST: after a cancellation, bookings for users who are not on the waiting list will be automatically blocked for a specific time interval, in order to give booking priority to those who are on the waiting list (if this option has been configured in SPORTRICK's settings). People who are on the waiting list will be able to click on "Take Part" (next to the booking) to be moved onto the list of attendees. Please note that customers do not receive notifications about booking cancellations! If a notification email has been enabled, the club's reception will be informed about a booking cancellation only if there are people on the waiting list, so that they can be contacted by the receptionist to know if they are still interested in taking part in the class.
- REVOLUTION WAITING LIST: the process is automatic, that is, after a booking cancellation, the first user on the waiting list will be automatically moved onto the list of attendees.
Please note that customers will not be informed in case they are moved onto the list of attendees. However, the configuration of certain rules in the waiting list settings can teach customers how the waiting list works, as described in the below example:
Thursdays at 6PM
up to 6 hours before the class
|clients can cancel their booking via the E-Commerce by 12PM on the day of the class (Thursday)|
booking cancellations and automatic waiting-list management
new bookings accepted
no later than
24 hours before the class
|in case of booking cancellation, clients on the waiting list will be automatically moved onto the list of attendees no later than Wednesday at 6PM, starting from the first to register.|
This means that if a client is still on the waiting list at 6:15PM on Wednesday, they can be sure that they won't figure on the list of attendees, even though cancellations are still possible up to 6 hours before the class takes place.
|Please note that the E-Commerce won't allow customers on the waiting list to be moved onto the list of attendees if they haven't got a membership that is valid for booking.|
3. Cancellation from the Waiting List
The Delete button will remove the user's name from the waiting list and no booking will be recorded on their behalf.