One of the most useful tools to filter your searches and create categories is the creation of tags. They can be assigned to:
- Person: useful to provide details about the person or manage promotions (for example student discounts)
- CRM Targets and Tasks
- Classes: useful to provide info about a class (Trial, Catch-up...)
- Documents: useful to filter documents
- Courses: useful to filter courses (off-peak, pregnancy, members only...)
- Resources: useful to filter resources while planning or booking services
- Item: useful to filter Pro-Shop items
To add new tags -> Settings - Tags - Add
- Access Denied: the tag will prevent access to the client (available only for "Person").
- Show on Access: the tag will appear on the display of the access control device (available only for "Person")
- Access Message: you can combine the "access denied" option with a message that will appear on the display of the access control device (if available). This option is only available for tags assigned to Persons.