List of topics
- website for self registration
- configuration of the self-registration portal
- additonal mandatory configurations
- management of new registrations
Through the E-Commerce portal, new customers can fill in the required fields for self registration.
2. Website for self registration
The web address is: ecomm.sportrick.com/EnvironmentName
The client will then have to click on SUBSCRIBE NOW
3. Configuration of the self-registration portal
To activate and configure the self-registration portal it is necessary to access the VAR portal.
Click on Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> E-Commerce -> Web Registration.
In the table below you can find all the available options with a handy description
Enable Web Registration
Enable/Disable self registration.
If this option isn't enabled, customers will only have access to the portal for registered users, without the possibility to fill in the fields required for web registration.
Customize Required Fields
Fields that new customers have to fill in with their personal details (in addition to name, surname and email, which are mandatory fields and required by default). It is also possible to include additional fields that have been configured in SPORTRICK's Settings.
Conditions Acceptance Declaration
Brief description of the terms and conditions that users will have to accept to proceed with the registration. This text will be followed by the corresponding check box.
Customize Agreement Checkboxes
Check boxes that users will have to tick to agree with the terms and conditions.
Attachments* that the user can upload (e.g.: signed contracts).
* once the registration has been confirmed, these documents will be available in the Cloud-Document section of the user profile in SPORTRICK.
Allow User to upload his Photo
User can upload a profile picture. Once the registration has been confirmed, this picture will appear on the user profile in SPORTRICK.
Restrict Email Domains
Useful only to limit the registration to specific domains (for example to accept registrations only if users have a specific corporate email, in case the fitness club is only for a firm's employees).
Management of registrations:
Registration Confirmation Message
Text that will be shown at the end of the registration procedure. It might be useful to provide further info to the user.
Email Addresses for Notifications
Email addresses that will receive a notification in case of new web registrations.
4. Additonal Mandatory Configurations
It is necessary to specify a sender for emails (access the VAR portal, click on Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Settings, insert in the search field the number 10016 to edit the following option: "Default sender for EMail text messages" by clicking on Modify. You can insert the email address in the VALUE field after unticking the "Use Default Value" box).
- NOTIFICATION TEMPLATE
In SPORTRICK, from Settings -> Notification Templates, it is necessary to configure the template of the messages that the system will send to inform about new web registrations. The following tags: NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL, ACTIVATIONURL, REGISTRATIONDATE and BRANCHNAME can be useful to be automatically replaced with customised information according to the recipient, as shown in the examples below:
Online Registration - Customer: message that will be sent to the customer after they have completed their web registration. IMPORTANT: do not leave the SUBJECT field empty!
Online Registration - Internal: message that will be sent to the club to notify a new web registration (the email address is the one specified for "Email addresses for notifications" in the VAR portal, see last entry of the table in the 3rd chapter of this manual) . IMPORTANT: do not leave the SUBJECT field empty!
Please check in the spam folder in case you don't see it in the inbox of the email address provided.
5. Management of New Registrations
To view web registrations click on Reports -> Back Office -> Online Registrations.
The list shows new registrations and authorized registrations.
Once new clients have created their own access credentials and have logged into the E-Commerce for the first time, the system will create the corresponding user profile in SPORTRICK and their registration request will disappear from the list.
The Detail button opens up a new window with the details provided by the user during the online registration.
According to the status of the registration, there are three possible outcomes:
New registration requests have to be approved or rejected through the corresponding buttons:
WithApproval & Free
|Once the registration process has been completed, that is, the customer has picked a username and password for their E-Commerce account and their user profile has been automatically registered in SPORTRICK, their registration request will no longer be visible in the list found in Reports -> Back Office -> Online Registrations.|
WithApproval & Free
6. What happens if a user registers with an email address that is already in use?
If a user is already registered in SPORTRICK and tries to register again using the same email address, the system will prompt the user to type in their password:
- first scenario: the user knows the password of their account: after typing in the password, the user confirms their registration. In this case, the system will create two accounts (in case of free-registration mode, otherwise an operator's approval will be needed). The two accounts will share the same credentials to access the E-Commerce. This option is useful in case of families who want to register an account for the parents and the children using the same credentials to access their individual profile in the customer's portal
- second scenario: the user doesn't know the password of their account:
- it is possible to click on the link on the login page to get an email with the instructions to reset the password
- it is possible to go back to the registration page and choose a different email address for the registration.