Please note that this numeration is not meant for proximity cards used for access control but for membership cards issued by sports associations and federations for insurance purposes (country specific).
List of topics
- creation of a numerator
- how to edit a numerator
- how to start a new numeration
- user case: fixed-length number
1. Creation of a Numerator
In order to create a numerator for each type of card click on Settings -> Card Numerators -> Add Numerator. This will be only useful if cards are issued to clients with a progressive numeration. If card numbers are random, numerators are not required. In that case, it will be necessary to open the profile of the user the card is assigned to and click on Info -> Card Models to manually insert the card with the corresponding number.
The info required for the creation of a numerator are the following:
- name of the numerator (useful to differentiate it from other possible numerators)
- format of the numerator: these values will be replaced by the corresponding number of the numeration and the name of the sequence (for example the year the card was issued);
Example of format: Nr.1/2020
- type "Nr." in the white box
- click on the Number tag to insert it
- type "/"
- click on the Sequence tag to insert it
- Sequence name of the numerator: e.g.: 2020 (year).
Don't forget to Save Changes!
2. How to Edit a Numerator
You can edit the available fields by clicking on the corresponding button next to the name of the numerator.
3. How to Start a New Numeration
To reset each numerator at the beginning of a new season, you will have to click on Reset to Zero (the system will also ask if a change of the sequence name is required).