Please follow the steps below for payments through instalments and advance payments:
1) In the Payment window of the user's profile, click on Advance, select the items you intend to create and advance/instalments for and click on Create Advance Payments/Instalments
2) The window provides the main details of the item on sale on the left side.
The balance is set on the first day of validity of the item on sale. Before creating any instalment, it is necessary to change the due date of the payment by clicking on Edit.
After the first instalment has been added, the system will split the total amount evenly between the number of instalments created (you can change the amount through the Edit button). It is possible to create more than one instalment.
Example: 1st instalment due on the 17th - amount to be paid 40£
2nd instalment due a day later - amount to be paid 25£
balance due on the 21st - amount to be paid 15£
3) it is also possible to create instalments automatically by clicking on "automatic insertion"
- Number of Instalments
- Repeat every: when each instalment is due;
- Date of First Instalment: due date of the first instalment;
- Balance Date: automatically calculated by the system according to the number of instalments provided;
- Amout of the First Instalment: if the first instalment has a different amount compared to the others it can be specified in this field (optional)
- Tax (optional)
To create the instalments click on the corresponding button. The system will create a table with a summary of the instalments. To complete the procedure click on OK.