If you click on
you can manage trainers and courses.
There are two options available:
- Filter Courses by:
- season/sub-season (mandatory)
- day of the week
- activity (click on reset to zero to empty the field and add only the required activity/activities
- attendance: tick the box to show only courses with at least one enrolment
then click on Filter Courses
2. Show Today's Classes (only the classes of the courses that are taking place on the current date will be displayed). Please remember to select the season and sub-seasons before clicking on Today's Classes.
Once the filters have been applied, the system will show the results in a table, where the necessary courses can be selected to mark the attendance.
Click on Attendance to see the summary of the attendance for each selected course.
To mark the attendance just click on the day (number) and tick the box below, then click again on the day to save the changes
- the Summary button shows a summary of the attendance of all the selected courses and it can be printed by clicking on the corresponding button
- through the Print button it is possible to print the attendance of the single course
Assign TeSkills and Change Course
If you click on List you can:
- assigning skills to all the people enrolled onto the course (skills must have been previously created from Settings -> List Values -> Skills)
- move participants to another course:
- first select the people to be moved and click on Change Course
- then the system will provide some filters for you to find the destination course/s:
- Season/Sub-Seasons (mandatory)
- Days of the Week
- Starting the new course from: first day of enrolment onto the course the selected customers will be moved to (mandatory)
- click on Filter. The available courses will appear in a summary
- click on Change Course to move participants from the current course they are enroled onto
Pick a person who will replace the instructor assigned to a course (according to the planning). This operation is only available for Administrators (please click here for more details)
Now the system recognises you as the person selected (e.g. Clare Paxton), therefore you can check your own substitutions or select the instructor you are going to replace.
Once you have selected the person, you can filter the courses by date and the system will provide a list of the courses assigned to the trainer you are going to replace. Select the desired classes and click on the button Replace.
If you click on Own Substitutions
you will get a summary of the classes you are now responsible for, with the name of the previous trainer under "Assigned Instructor".