List of topics
- creation of the payment type and activation of online payments
- configuration of tax and document template
Before reading this manual, the following concepts must be familiar:
- In order to allow payments via the E-Commerce, it is necessary to configure a payment type . There are two options available for online payments: PAYPAL or NEXI, therefore it will be necessary to create an account with one of the two providers and collect the information the SPORTRICK requests for payment configuration
- please note that payments can be only be transferred to a single company account
- it is mandatory to create a document template for E-Commerce payments and assign a tax to every item sold online. This will also be helpful should the need arise to discern earnings in case of multiple service providers within the same facility (please refer to the tax manual for more info).
3. Creation of the payment type and activation of online payments
To add payment types click on Settings -> Payment Method -> Add
You will need to specify:
- name: name of the payment method: e.g. E-Commerce, online payments...
- order: leave the field blank
before clicking on OK, click on Integrations
select the desired payment method (Nexi or PayPal):
- PayPal: fill in the required fields with the details that you can find in your PayPal account (you will have to register on the PayPal website if you don't have an account yet)
- Nexi/Xpay: after selecting XPay in the Integrations section, select paga_multi as service type*, then insert the Alias and the Secret Key of your account.
*should an error occur during payment, it can be fixed by leaving the "service type" field empty (click on x to empty it).
The last step before clicking on OK is to copy the payment ID (see image below). Then click on OK to save.
In order to activate online payments, it is necessary to log into the VAR portal (if you don't have access to the VAR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on Managed Environments -> View More -> Configurations -> Settings and insert the number 10057 in the Search field and then click on Modify. Click on the box to untick it and then paste the payment ID you have previously copied. Then save.
4. Configuration of tax and document template
Online payments will not work if the item sold hasn't got a tax (it can be VAT free as well, as long as there is a value in the tax field of the item).
The tax must be linked with a document template, so that the system can issue it automatically after every payment.
For more details about how to link a document template to a specific tax, please refer to the tax manual.
Tip: payments at the reception desk and online payments can follow the same numeration and share the same document format. If that is not the case, it will be necessary to create a different numerator and a different document template for online payments.