The main section of the user profile provides a list of all the user's purchases with their validity and cost. The following icons indicate the status of the multipack:
|the item is active|
|the item is active but it hasn't been paid|
|the item has expired|
|the item has expired and it hasn't been paid|
|the item has been refunded|
|the item has been suspended|
the clock icon on the right opens the window for class booking (only for multipacks). To know more about class booking please click here
To access the info about the multipacks purchased by the user, click anywhere on the row corresponding to the multipack.
the summary provides details about:
- the remaining and consumed credit (in the example below the value is 0 as this subscription provides unlimited access within the period of validity)
- the sold credit (editable)
- the starting date of validity (editable)
- the last day of validity (editable)
- the price list/optional rows linked with the multipack (if available)
- sold items: list of the items included in the multipack
This section contains the following:
- access records linked with the multipack
through the "Add Access" button it will be possible to add an access for the current multipack that for any reason was not recorded by the system. It will also be possible to add notes about the access
- booked classes (if included in the multipack) with a symbol indicating the attendance or absence of the customer
- booked services (if included in the multipack)
Through the Info button it will be possible to:
- add notes to the booking
- delete the booking
In this section it is possible to:
- add notes about the multipack
- assign tags to the multipack
In this section it is possible to select a planned suspension type to freeze the multipack (and therefore prolong its validity) in case the customer cannot use their subscription for a period of time. Suspensions can be applied also through the quick button on the right of the screen.
Please refer to the suspension manual to see the procedure to freeze the multipack.
This section provides the details about the purchase of the multipack. If you click on Edit you can:
- Change the Price
- Change the Sale Date
- Change the Payment Due Date
- Change/Add the Seller
- Enable Web Payment: click on YES to enable the client to pay outstanding amounts related to this multipack via their E-Commerce profile
Classes can be booked:
- through the Booking button on the right-hand side of the screen
- through the clock icon next to the multipack in the main page of the user profile
Please refer to the manual to know more about the booking procedure.
Through the button on the right-hand side of the screen it is possible to proceed with the renewal of the multipack. Please refer to the manual for more details.
On the right-hand side of the screen in the Actions section it is possible to click on the corresponding button to refund the amount paid for the multipack. The system automatically calculates the amount according to the remaining validity of the multipack, but the amount and the cancellation date can be edited. It is also possible to issue a coupon.
On the right-hand side of the screen in the Actions section it is possible to click on the corresponding button to assign the multipack to another user (without charges). The user will be able to use the remaining validity of the multipack.