The main section of the user profile provides a list of all the user's purchases with their validity and cost.
The following icons indicate the status of the multipack:
|the item is active|
|the item is active but it hasn't been paid|
|the item has expired|
|the item has expired and it hasn't been paid|
|the item has been refunded|
To access the info about the multipacks purchased by the user, click anywhere on the row corresponding to the multipack.
The table below sums up all the availble info e options that can be found in the details of the purchased multipack:
The summary section provides details about:
- the remaining and consumed credit (in the example below the value is 0 as this subscription provides unlimited access within the period of validity)
- the sold credit (editable)
- the starting date of validity (editable)
- the last day of validity (editable)
In the table at the bottom of the page the system provides info about:
- the price list/optional rows linked with the multipack (if available)
- sold items: list of the items included in the multipack:
- credit deducted for each access/booking
- total number of access records/bookings
This section contains a list with the following info. The list can be printed through the Print button:
- access records linked with the multipack
- through the "Add Access" button it will be possible to add an access for the current multipack that for any reason was not recorded by the system. It will also be possible to add notes about the access, which will be displayed in the Access-Control section in real time (it is not possible to record an access in the past)
- through the Delete button it will be possible to delete the access. The system will ask to confirm if any credit should be refunded for the deleted access
- booked classes (if included in the multipack) with a symbol indicating the attendance or absence of the customer
- booked services (if included in the multipack) with a symbol indicating the scheduled bookings and any absence of the customer
Through the Info button it will be possible to:
- add notes about the booking of the service
- delete the booking of the service
In this section there is a list of all the booked CLASSES that were cancelled without the corresponding credit being refunded.
To refund the credit, click on the DELETE button.
In this section it is possible to:
- add notes about the sale of the multipack
- assign tags to the multipack so find it easily during data analysis. To create tags go to Settings -> Tags -> Sale -> Add
In this section it is possible to select a planned suspension type to freeze the multipack (and therefore prolong its validity) in case the customer cannot use their subscription for a period of time.
Please refer to the suspension manual to see the procedure to freeze the multipack.
This section provides the details about the purchase of the multipack. If you click on Edit you can:
- change the price
- change the sale date
- change the payment due date
- change/add the seller
- enable web payment: click on YES to enable the client to pay outstanding amounts related to this multipack via their E-Commerce profile
Through the button on the right-hand side of the screen it is possible to proceed with the renewal of the multipack at the same sale conditions. Please refer to the manual for more details.
On the right-hand side of the screen in the Actions section it is possible to click on the corresponding button to refund the amount paid for the multipack. The system automatically calculates the amount according to the remaining validity of the multipack, but the amount and the cancellation date can be edited. It is also possible to issue a coupon.
On the right-hand side of the screen in the Actions section it is possible to click on the corresponding button to assign the multipack to another user (without charges), who can enjoy the multipack until the termination of its validity.