APP --> WAREHOUSE --> ITEMS
From this window it is possible to massively upload the items for ProShop sales from an Excel file.
Download through the corresponding button the Excel template to list the items for the upload.
The columns available in the Excel template are:
- Item Code: code or name of the item
- Description: item description/info about the item
- Barcode: barcode/EAN code of the item
- Price: sale price of the item
- Quantity: quantity of items to be uploaded (useful for stock management)
- Acquisition Cost: purchase price of the item
This is the only Excel template that can be used for the massive upload of ProShop items.
The upload rules follow the logic shown below:
The following points are very important in order to correctly upload the Excel template:
- Avoid Duplicates: ensure that the BARCODES or the combination ITEM CODE + DESCRIPTION does not duplicate. If this is the case, just edit the DESCRIPTION to differentiate it from the other identical item before uploading the Excel template
- Values of the Excel Fields: if the following fields: QUANTITY, PRICE or ACQUISITION PRICE do not have a value, the system will not update them
Before uploading the Excel file it is necessary to specify a series of properties that will be common to all the uploaded items:
The fields marked with ( * ) are mandatory
- Branch: where the items will be uploaded. All the items in the Excel file will be therefore available for the selected branch
- Warehouse: even if this field is not mandatory, it is recommended to associate the massive upload of items with a warehouse
- Category: category the items pertain to
- Date: date of massive item-upload and possibly stock update
- Order Type: choice between two types of order (please refer to the next paragraph for more details):
- SUPPLY: add items to the existing stock in Sportrick
- INVENTORY: upload items to create a stock in Sportrick
- Order Number: useful to keep an organised procedure of order upload
- Activity: possibility to specify a specific activity for all the items that will be uploaded
- Tax: possibility to associate a tax with all the items that will be uploaded
- Note: note that will appear on the order corresponding to the upload
Order Type: Supply and Inventory
There are two available types of order corresponding to the massive upload of items:
For this procedure, the items on the Excel template must be an addition to the existing stock in Sportrick. This means that if the item is already existing in Sportrick, the value specified in the Excel file will be added to the current stock in Sportrick.
The item with code: G45TRE has an existing stock of 10 items in Sportrick. In the Excel file the amount to be uploaded for that item is 20. Once the upload has ended, the item with code: G45TRE will have a stock of 30 items in Sportrick.
In this procedure, the value corresponding to the item quantity in the Excel file has to be the total stock. This means that the existing stock in Sportrick will be updated with the value specified in the Excel file.
The item with code: G45TRE has an existing stock of 10 items in Sportrick. In the Excel file the amount to be uploaded for that item is 20. Once the upload has ended, the item with code: G45TRE will have a stock of 20 items in Sportrick. This means that the system will replace the existing stock in Sportrick with the value specified in the Excel file.
Select the file to be uploaded and click on UPLOAD EXCEL, then wait for the process to end (you should see a charging icon). Please note that the system can upload a file that doesn't exceed 2 MB. If the file is bigger, it must be split into more than one file.