Once the sale has been confirmed, the system will bring you to the main page for payments.
Otherwise, to manage previous pending payments, click on Payments in the user's profile.
You can decide to make the customer pay for all the items on the list or just select specific items.
The items that have not been selected will remain on the list, available for payment any time.
Before proceeding with the payment you can amend accounting details through the white icon next to each row
- Date of Sale
- Payment Due Date
- Enable Web Payment: the payment of the item can be done by the customer via their E-Commerce account (useful for the payment of instalments)
If you have multiple points of sale you can select one from the drop-down menu in the Location field (see here how to set up a p.o.s.).
The document template can be also chosen from the drop-down menu (see here how to set up a document template).
When you click on Pay Now, a new window will pop up.
To proceed with the payment by click on Confirm or you can still amend some details before clicking on Confirm:
- Document data
- number of the document
- payment method (to add payments methods please refer to the manual)
- tax (to create a tax, please click on Settings -> Tax)
If they holder is different from the payer, you can select a payer by typing their name in the Personal Info box under "Payer Details". If the payer doesn't have a user profile, their details can be added manually in the corresponding box.
Let's imagine that x is going to attend to a swimming course for children but x is too young to pay for the course, so y will pay for it.
If x wants to take part in a tennis course as well, the system will suggest y as default payer (payer details can always be changed).
- Notes: general notes (marked in red in the picture) are for internal use only, which means they won't be visible on the document issued after the purchase
- Document Notes: notes that will be visible on the sale document
Once everything is ready for the payment to be confirmed, click on
the system will automatically open up a summary of all the documents related to the user's purchases.
For payments via e-wallet and installments, please see the corresponding sections: