List of topics
- creation of a numerator
- how to edit a numerator
- how to start a new numeration
- user case
1. Creation of a Numerator
Numerators are important to number each document issued after a payment. To create a document numerator click on Settings -> Document Numerators -> Add Numerator.
Every type of document has to be linked with a numerator. The same numeration can apply to various document types or it is possible to create a numerator for each document template. To link a numerator with a document template, please click here for instructions.
Each numerator requires:
- Name of the Numerator (e.g. Invoice, Receipt);
- Format of the Numerator: it can include "Number" and "Sequence". These values will be replaced by the correct number of the document issued and the name of the sequence (for example the year the document was issued); Example of format: doc.1/2020
- place your cursor in the blank box and click on the left button of the mouse
- type "doc." and press the space key on your keyboard
- click on the Number tag
- type "/"
- click on the Sequence tag
- Sequence name of the numerator: e.g.: 2020 (current year).
Don't forget to Save Changes!
2. How to Edit a Numerator
To edit an existing numerator click on Edit
3. How to Start a New Numeration
The system will also prompt to specify a new sequence name.