With Sportrick you can assign skills to people and specify different levels for your courses.
With the creation of skills, it will be possible to plan different courses using the same activity rather than creating different activities according to the skills.
- activity = swimming course
- skills = beginner, intermediate, advanced
it will only be necessary to create a single activity named swimming rather than 3 activities named swimming beginners, swimming intermediate and swimming advanced.
Skills can also be implemented in a slightly different way for the planning of fitness activities. The whole range of fitness courses (zumba, yoga, HIIT, step, kettlebells...) can be configured as "skills" of the main "fitness activity":
- example #1 macroactivity = fitness, skills = HIIT, step, zumba, circuit, kick-boxing, core
- example #2 macroactivity = yoga, skills = hata, vinyasa, iyengar
this option is useful to make quicker reservations, simplify planning procedures and help with data analysis.
Click on Settings -> List Values -> Add. Type in the name of the skills/level you wish to create.
- activity = swimming, skills = beginner, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate
- activity = tennis, skills = complete beginner, learner, confident player
while planning the timetable of tennis courses, the skills created for the swimming activity won't be visible. If on the contrary the activity field is left blank, during the planning of tennis courses the system will show all the skills registered in the system.
Click on Ok to save changes.
You can also add sub-skills (e.g. beginner - level 2) by clicking on the corresponding button. Please note that sub-skills can only be assigned to customers.