List of Topics
From Planning -> Courses -> Course Summary it is possible to:
- check all the courses that have been planned
- edit the details of courses
- add details to courses
Courses must have already been planned from Planning -> Courses -> Course Planning.
To view the desired courses, it is necessary to apply some filters first. The available filters (that can be applied individually or simultaneously) are:
- date of the course
- time of the course
After clicking on Update, a list of the scheduled courses will be displayed in a table.
There are also three different ways to filter the columns in the table:
- show: number of rows to be shown in the table
- find: type a word in the search field to show only the courses related to that key word
- order of appearance: by clicking on the name of the column (in bold) the rows will be ordered accordingly: e.g. click on the starting-time column to order the rows from the earliest course to the latest and viceversa.
3. How to Delete Courses
To permanently delete courses click on the Delete button.
Please note that this operation requires great care as once deleted, courses are not retrievable!!! Therefore it is important to check if there are active enrolments/bookings.
If there are, it will be necessary to store them rather than delete them, in order to avoid the loss of data.
To know how to store courses, please check the "more" section at the bottom of the table in the following chapter of this manual.
4. How to Edit Courses
To check/edit some details of a course, click on the Detail button.
It is also possible to perform changes to more than one course at the same time:
- select the boxes of the courses you wish to edit (or click on the Select-All button. Please note that in case the results are shown on more than one page, it will be necessary to select a higher value in the Show box on the right-hand side. In this way, all the results will be on one page and the system can select them all. Otherwise only the results on the current page will be selected)
2. click on the Edit button
3. TICK THE BOX and insert/edit the required details, then click on OK.
You will notice that some info cannot be edited for multiple courses at the same time. Please find below a list of all the info that can be edited and which can be edited for more than one course simultaneously.
IMPORTANT: When details regarding the scheduling of the course (such as area, time, duration, capacity, day, etc.) are edited, it will be necessary to click on this button to update the calendar.
|Name of the Course||YES|
(maximum number of people per class)
*WARNING: editing the dates of the course and thus making it shorter will prompt the system to automatically delete the classes that were originally planned on the days that have been left out. Existing enrolments and bookings will also be affected by the change of dates and class cancellation.
Conversely, if the period is extended, the system will NOT plan classes for the additional days. It will be therefore necessary to plan them manually from Planning -> Courses -> Course Planning
|Medical Certificate/Membership Fee needed||YES|
|Access Control Options: ||YES|
Card Models: it is possible to select one or more card models (through the Add button) to make the course available for enrolment only to those users with a valid card model among those specified. If no card model is specified, any of them will be considered valid for enrolment.
|STATISTIC DETAILS||By providing specific keywords in these fields, they will act as filters for analysis purposes and reports.|
field 1 = swimming course,
field 2 = adult,
field 3 = beginners.
More info about statistic details here
|Store the Course: once a course is stored, it will no longer be available for enrolment or booking, unless the box is unticked.|
This option is useful to hide the course from sale and booking windows without losing the history of customers' activity.
|Tags: tags are useful to filter categories of courses, for example off-peak, pregnancy, new courses... |
tags for courses can be created from Settings -> Tags -> Courses