List of topics
Before proceeding with the planning of the course timetable, the following elements must be planned:
- skills required for the course (optional)
- facility and areas
- season and sub-seasons
- closures (optional)
2. How to Plan the Timetable of a Course
Courses can be planned from Planning -> Courses -> Course Planning.
In order to plan the timetable of a course, the following characteristics must be specified:
- sub-seasons (select one, more than one or all. Example: some activities can be planned month by month, so you can start by planning just the first month and continue with the planning of courses at a later stage)
- facility and area
- days of the week and time (it is possible to select multiple days if the courses take place at the same time on different days)
- capacity (maximum number of people allowed per class)
At this point there are two options:
- click on Add to create the course/s (it/they will appear in the table at the bottom of the page)
- before confirming the creation of the course it is possible to provide additional details (which are optional). In this case please read the following chapter.
3. Optional Parameters
Additional and Optional Details: after specifying the main details, there are "More Options" available:
- skills required for the course
- decide if a valid membership fee and/or medical certificate are required for the course
- access control specifications: it is possible to specify how many minutes before the start of the class clients will be allowed access into the area where the course takes place. If early access is the same for all courses, please use the default settings (to know how to configure the default settings please refer to the Main Settings manual). Conversely, if the course that is being planned has different early-access rules compared to other courses, you can specify how many minutes before the start of the class people will be granted access into the area
- E-Commerce: make the course available for renewal or new purchase via the E-Commerce (please note that further parameters must be configured for online sales, see more about it here).
There are some "Secondary Options" that can be specified:
- stored: the course will be unavailable in Front-Office windows but it will still be valid for people who have already enrolled
- minimum number of participants (only for statistical purposes)
In "Other Collocations" it is also possible to split the course in more than one areas.
- Main Activity = SWIMMING takes place in the POOL
- Ancillary activity = WARMING UP takes place in the FITNESS AREA 15 minutes before going into the pool.
This means that they are considered as a single course that takes up two or more different areas, therefore after planning the swimming course in the pool, it will be possible to click on Other Collocations before confirming the creation of the course and select the necessary filters to plan 15 minutes in the fitness area. Please refer to the following manual for the detailed procedure: Multiple-Area Planning.