To widen the choice of the default fields in the user database you can add personalised fields (and therefore additional information about the user) from Settings -> Additional Fields -> Add.
You can choose the type of field from the drop-down menu:
- List: it creates a field with multiple selection of fixed values from a list.
To create lists, after creating the new additional field, it will be necessary to specify all the required values by clicking on the button List Values (next to the name of the field).
If the Visible box is selected, the additional fields will be shown in the user's profile (the procedure is illustrated in the pictures below):
- click on Edit under the picture of the user in the user's profile
- click on Additional Fields
- fill in the fields with the necessary info and save
- see the info under the user's picture.