To create a multipack price list you will need to click on Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Add
Each price list is made up of standard rows and optional rows (when selling an item they can either be selected or disregarded).
Once you have added a price list, click on Rows and then Add to create the standard rows.
- Code: name of the standard row
- Value: only for multipacks that require a deduction of credit for each access
- Duration: validity of the multipack (Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Sub-Season, Season. Please note that sub-season and season must be created beforehand. Click here to see how)
- Price: sale price of the multipack
- Optional Rows: optional rows associated with the specific standard row only (if required. More info later)
- Order: order of appearance of the row in the list (where 1 = first row of the price list)
- Booking Limit: number of maximum classes/services that can be booked for those activities that include booking limitations
- Advanced Booking Limit (full info here)
- Enabled: booking limit applied on the whole multipack
- Disabled: booking limit applied on the single activity that includes booking limitations
please remember to enable the following settings in the corresponding multipack, otherwise the booking limit won't work:
- Available on E-Commerce: if the sale is enabled, this particular price-list row will be visible for sale on the E-Commerce. If deactivated, it won't be available for sale on the E-Commerce.
- Store: you can store the standard row so that it won't be an available option in the Front-Office when selling the corresponding multipack, but it will still be kept for record purposes. If you delete it instead, all records will be lost.
please note that the daily price will substitute the original value indicated in the price-list row. This means that, as shown in the picture below, the price-list row has a set price but during the specified sub-season the price will change (the specified daily price will be multiplied for the number of days in the selected period). See more here
Automatic Creation of Instalments
Please note that this option must be activated from the VAR portal: Configurations -> Settings -> Cod. 10104 - Multipack pricelist: Enable automatic installments / advances -> set the value on TRUE. To get the access credential to the VAR portal, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please create the price-list row first and then click on the Detail button to see this section. This option is useful for monthly payments that work like instalments automatically renewing every month (unless the client decides to cancel this option within the specified deadline).