- Default Early Access. Default access time (minutes) into the area before the beginning of the activity. It is mainly used for locker rooms. Please note that this value will be valid for all activities unless differently specified in their details.
- Default Late Time Access. Default time (in minutes) after the beginning/end of the activity when access to the area is still allowed. Please note that it is generally valid unless differently specified in the details of each activity.
- Double Access Time. Seconds required for the same member's card to be read after the first recorded access.
- Expired Medical Certificate. Everyone whose medical certificate has expired will not be allowed to take part in a class/activity that requires a medical certificate.
- No Access if Payment is Required. If activated, the system will not grant access to those with overdue payments or expired membership/invalid passes.
- Expired Membership. Everyone whose membership has expired will not be granted access.
- RFID Reader Type
- Activate White List. The white list can be managed with barcodes as an alternative to SportRick's standard access control.
- Numbers Only. If selected, the barcode will be made up of numbers only (mandatory for barcodes printed with an Epson printer). Alternatively, untick this option to have barcodes with both numbers and letters.
- Company Code. These three chars are mandatory. This will prevent mixing the number on the card with the barcode. If you use a "Number-Only Code" these chars need to be numbers.
- Barcode Expiry Date. Define the validity of your barcode.
- Manage Barcode. Click on the button to open the barcode-management window for the white list.
- Default Document Template. This default document template will be suggested for Front-Office payments.
- ProShop Default Document Template. This default document template will be suggested for ProShop payments.
- Email Sender. Default sender for automatic emails sent to customers as reminders or notifications.
- SMS Sender. Default sender for text messages sent as reminders or notifications. Max characters: 11.
- Time when Booking is Available. The starting date is always the current day. The last day available for booking is calculated according to the number of days specified
- Notice Required to Cancel Booking. Minutes, hours, days or weeks required for customers to cancel their class booking (they can get a refund corresponding to the class price or recover the access deducted from their pass).
- Booking disabled (in minutes). Number of minutes following a booking cancellation, when reservations are unavailable for all those users who are not registered in the waiting list.
- Default Document Template. Document template to use and issue after a purchase on the E-Commerce.
- Host Address. These parameters can be used to print documents and receipts from tablets.
- Printer Time out. If you experience slow connection you will have to set a higher value.
CRM and MARKETING
- Default outcome for CRM tasks
- Default outcome for CRM notes