To open the CRM dashboard and manage CRM tasks, click on Front-Office -> CRM Dashboard
- All Tasks: CRM-tasks summary, with the possibility to filter them by date of schedule/creation, user, and type
- Urgent Activities
- Contacts: list of users assigned to the logged-in user
- Pending Activities: CRM tasks to be taken care of
Details of a CRM task:
- Description: details and notes about the task
- Type: type of task (you can add more types of task to the drop-down menu in Settings - CRM Tasks)
- Date of Schedule: date when the task is meant to be carried out
- Time: time when the task is meant to be performed
- Operator: person responsible for the task
It is also possible to add notes to the task history in order to provide more details or comments about an event that has already taken place.
You can create a CRM task in three different ways:
1) click on the yellow button "all tasks"
2) click on the corresponding slot in the agenda
3) click on the button "add task"
a task can have the following types of status:
The action has been completed and it is only possible to click on Detail
In the case below, on the contrary, the task is scheduled and therefore pending. If you click on the button Next you can close it or schedule a new related task.
Once you click on Next you can select an Outcome and decide to:
- close the task
- close it by adding a note
- carry on with a new action still related to this task.
The available outcomes for the task are: Cancelled, Negative, Positive, but you can add more in the Settings
If you decide to continue with the task, you can specify the type of the new task, add a tag, schedule a date and time and link it with a user that will be responsible to carry it out.
Click on OK to save the changes.
For instance: Blanca's workout has been discussed and reviewed. Now the personal trainer wants to inform her about new supplements that might interest her. The next step will therefore be to select "Continue with task", select "ProShop sales" as type, schedule a date and add some notes about the task.
Blanca is not interested in purchasing the supplements. The next and final step will be to click on "Next" and select "Negative" as outcome of the task and select "Close".
The task will be marked as completed.
A cancelled task will be marked with the red symbol.
In order to see scheduled tasks in the agenda, the type of task has to be marked as visible (Settings - CRM Tasks - Details)