Optional rows can be selected when required during the sale of a multipack. They can be linked to a whole price list or individual standard rows. To create optional rows (e.g. discounts, additional services, etc.) click on the Optional Rows button.
Important: after you have created optional rows, do not forget to associate them with a standard row or a price list! (Just click on the Detail button next to the price list or the price-list standard row and select the required optional row/s)
Once you have clicked on Add you will have to specify:
- Name: name of the optional price row
- Price Type
- Fixed: the value will be fixed, regardless of the validity selected in the standard row. It is also possible to insert a negative value for discounts e.g. -30£
- Time: this option is useful to multiply the price for the selected amount of time. Example: select the option "time" from the menu, enter 10£ and select 1 month as time value. This means that by selecting this optional row, if the validity of the associated standard row or multipack is 3 months, an additional 30£ will be charged (10£ x 3 months).
- Discount: the final price in the standard row will be discounted. Important: the discount value will have to be preceded by a minus, otherwise the system will add the percentage value to the final price rather than discount it. e.g.: -15%
- Basic Price: value/price of the optional row
- Multipack: by linking a multipack to the optional row you will be able to sell it as optional addition to the main multipack (to find the multipack in the list you must go to the multipack's details and enable the corresponding option, see picture below). Examples:
- additional price for booking classes/personal trainer sessions
- additional price for spa
- additional free or discounted guest passes for friends
Another example of optional row associated with a multipack:
To include the optional sale of a locker every time a multipack is sold but keeping a difference in price for club members and non members and a difference in price according to the type of multipack, it is possible to associate the optional row with the standard row e.g.: non members pay 10£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes and 8£ a month if they purchase 30 passes, while members pay 8£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes and 6£ a month if they purchase 30.
- Selected by default: the optional row will be automatically selected during the sale procedure
- Sell separately:
- activated: the optional row will appear as a separate item in the sale document and in the payment window. This option can be useful for promotional Guest Passes for friends and relatives whenever a customer purchases a multipack. Selling the optional row associated with the Guest-Pass Multipack as a separate item from the main multipack makes the optional row independent. Therefore the Guest-Pass Multipack can be transferred to a friend/another client (see here for more details)
- deactivated: the price of the optional row will be added to the price of the multipack and only the total amount will be shown.