Creation of a Gift Card
A gift card can be purchased by a user to donate to another user.
To create a gift card click on Planning - Promotions - Gift Card - Add and specify the following details:
- description: name of the Gift Card
- code: code for the Gift Card e.g. HW17
- multipack: the gift-card will be a multipack (e.g. one day pass)
- top up: the gift-card will be a wallet top up
- item name: name of the previously-created multipack/wallet top-up
- store gift card: this will prevent the sale of the Gift Card but it will keep the related records, unlike the button delete that will permanently remove the gift card from the system.
- barcode (optional)
- price: sale price of the Gift Card
- tax: please note that in order to make the most of Sportrick's potential, it is always recommended to assign a tax. Please click here to see how to create a tax
Click on OK to confirm the creation of the Gift Card.
Code Generation for Gift Cards
Once the Gift Card has been created you can click on Generate Codes.
A new window will pop up, where it will be necessary to enter:
- the number of codes to be created in the first field on the left-hand side at the bottom
- the length of the variable part of the codes (maximum 20 chars) in the second field on the left-hand side at the bottom
- if required, it is also possible to type in a prefix and suffix that will be added to the gift-card codes.
Once you have clicked on Create Codes and confirmed the operation, a new window will provide a summary and it will be possible to export the codes.
The codes will be exported on an Excel file. Each code corresponds to a gift card. The receiver of the gift card must be proso that it can be redeemed from the Front-Office window after the gift card has been sold.