Sportrick offers different standard reports. To open them, click on Reports -> Standard Exports -> Open.
Please note that you can export every report in the preferred format (Excel o PDF).
You can edit the current reports or add new standard reports by clicking on Settings -> Reports. Please note that reports are only visible to Administrators unless differently specified in the details of the Report under User Rights (more info below).
EXAMPLE OF REPORT EDITING
- change the name of the report: click on Settings - Reports - Edit - 1-Name of the Report. Then you can click directly on 7-End to save the changes or go on editing other sections
- add/remove columns: click on Settings - Reports - Edit - 2-Columns and drag and drop the necessary columns in the corresponding box, then click on 7-End to Save the changes or go on editing other sections
- group results: click on Settings - Reports - Edit - 3-Grouping and select the columns that will create a filter to group results. For example in the report for cash register closure, it might be useful to group results by payment method, operator or payment date. It is also possible to define whether to show all the results in the report (tick "Default Closed Groups") or hide them (don't tick the box). If the groups are closed by default, the details won't show and only the group total will be visible. Don't forget to click on 7-End to Save the changes!
To see the results you will just have to click on the symbol in the corner
- CLOSED GROUPS
- OPEN GROUP
4. show column total: click on Settings - Reports - Edit - 4-Total/Group Total to select the columns to sum up.
It is also possible to calculate the average, the maximum amount and minimum amount. Don't forget to click on 7-End to Save the changes!
5. additional filters: click on Settings - Reports - Edit - 5-Parameters, select the column corresponding to the filter
and click on Add. That filter will be applied before opening the report. Click on 7-End to save the changes.
Please note that in order to record the cash flow (in and out) for transactions other than sales you can use the Prime Entry, please click here to see how.