List of Topics
- additional options
From Front Office -> ProShop you can sell various items (excluding subscriptions) both to existing customers and anonymous people (not registered in the system).
Before selecting the item to sell:
|register customer |
at the moment of sale
|if the customer is new and there is the need to create a profile, click on the yellow button labelled "Add New Person". A new window will open up to fill in the details of the new user. Click on Add to save the new user profile and then select the items to sell|
|anonymous sale||it is also possible to sell items to an anonymous person leaving the Person field blank and proceeding with the selection of the items to sell.|
There are different ways to select the items to sell:
Once you have selected one ore more items, they will appear on the right.
- To delete a single item from the shopping basket click on the X
- To apply a promotion click on Promo.
There are two options available:
- change the final price manually
- select an existing promotion. The system will automatically update the final price.
- To empty the shopping basket click on Cancel Sale
To proceed with the payment, select the desired payment method* and, in case of multiple points of sale, the location (which must have been created from Settings -> List Values).
In the customer's profile you will find the following:
- receipt in the document section
- records of purchased item/s in the ProShop section
All the documents issued after anonymous sales via the Proshop can be found in a dedicated section that can be accessed by clicking on the Documents button.