A promotion is a planned discount that can be applied when selling an item.
You can create promotions for students, friends, staff...
Just click on Planning - Promotions - Add
- First Day of validity of the promotion
- Last Day of validity of the promotion
- Fixed Value: this type of promotion will deduct a specific amount from the original price (e.g. 10£ off the sale price)
- Discounted Value: this type of promotion will deduct a percent value from the original price (e.g. 10% discount)
- Value: insert the DECIMAL VALUE for the FIXED VALUE promotion, or the PERCENT VALUE for the DISCOUNTED VALUE promotion
- Person: select one or more tags so that the promotion will be applied automatically every time an item is sold to people with this tag/s in their profile
- Course: select one or more tags so that the promotion will be applied automatically whenever these courses are sold
To know how to create a tag and assign it to a user's profile or course please click here
- Description of the promotion (optional)
- Store: the promotion will no longer be available but records of previously applied promotions will be kept
- Front-Office Validity: the promotion can be activated from the Front Office
- Web Validity: the promotion can be activated from the E-Commerce
Once planned, the promotion can be applied before confirming the sale of an item by clicking on the Options button