List of Topics
- additional options and editing
This manual explains how to configure the sale of didactic courses. Please note that before proceeding, the timetable must have been previously planned from Planning -> Courses -> Courses.
The manual also shows how to create sale combinations by setting the attendance on specific days of the week (Monday-Thursday, or Tuesday-Friday...) or by establishing a different price according to the lenght of the enrolment (two months, three months, six months...).
Before proceeding with this manual, it is important to understand how to use SPORTRICK in order to replicate the exact way enrolments are sold to clients.
The examples provided below will help clarify which planning option is most suited for each user case.
|The enrolment onto swimming courses is valid for 3 months, with specific start/end dates.|
Example: the enrolment onto the swimming course is valid
From Planning -> Courses -> Course SaleCharacteristics of the enrolment onto didactic courses planned in this modality:
|The enrolment onto swimming courses is sold as a package of classes, with a validity that can vary between one, two, three months etc. The termination of the enrolment varies according to the date of purchase.|
Example: if the validity is one month, the package of classes will be valid for an actual month starting from the date of sale. Therefore if it is sold on the 20th of September, it will end on the 19th of October.
From Planning -> Multipacks
Characteristics of the enrolment onto didactic courses planned in this modality:
In order to proceed with the planning of the sale of a course, click on Planning -> Courses -> Course Sale and follow the steps below:
1) leave Standard Package selected (Package of Classes is an obsolete version)
2) choose the season and the activity
3) click on Confirm and select the sub-season type (depending on how the course was planned)
4) select how many sub-seasons can be sold simultaneously (e.g. if a course has been planned on two semesters, it will be possible to sell one semester at a time or both, according to the number of sub-season selected. If a course was planned monthly, it will be possible to select 3 to sell a trimester, 4 to sell a four-month enrolment and so on).
5) specify the weekly attendance (days of the week and number of days). There are two options available:
WHEN TO USE IT
HOW TO PLAN IT
|type in the number of days corresponding to the weekly attendance and then select the days of the week.|
Example: if the attendance is once a week, select one day and click on confirm. If the attendance is twice a week, select two days and click on confirm. After terminating the planning, it will be possible to come back to this section and select other days/combination of days.
WHEN TO USE IT
HOW TO PLAN IT
select the free-mode option, type in the number of days of weekly attendance and then select all the days of the week when the course has been planned. The system will only allow to sell the course with an attendance corresponding to the number provided in the following field: "how many times a week". The choice of days and combinations will be free.
Example: if the attendance is once a week, type 1 as a value, select all the days when the course has been planned and click on confirm. If the attendance is twice a week, type 2 as a value, select all the days when the course has been planned and click on confirm
6) specify the price:
- fixed: total price of the course. Please note that in case the customer enrols after the course has already started, the system will still charge the full price
- discount: discount applied to the price of the course (the system refers to the pre-planned price list. To know how to create a price, please click here)
- class price: the system will automatically calculate the final price according to the number of classes included in the enrolment period. If the customer enrols after the course has already started, the system will calculate how many classes are left until the end of the enrolment and will therefore charge the corresponding price
7) in case the course is sold via E-Commerce, please specify if it is only available for renewal, new sale or both. More info about the sale of a course via E-Commerce can be found here
8) To terminate the procedure, click on CONFIRM. In the table at the bottom of the page, the system will provide a summary of all the types of enrolment that have been planned.
|How can I plan a different price according to the day of the week?||The best way to do it, is to use the fixed mode to create an enrolment for each day or combination of days with the corresponding price. After pricing the first day/combination of days, go back to the Attendance section, change the selection of days and carry on with the pricing.|
|How can I plan a different price according to the time of the course?||It will be necessary to create different enrolments with all the various combinations and change the name and price according to the time, as shown in the example below:|
the seller will then select the correct option. This is not applicable for online enrolments.
|How can I plan a different price according to the lenght of the enrolment?||It will be necessary to create different enrolments with a different lenght and a different price, as shown in the example below:the system will apply the correct price according to the number of sub-seasons selected at the moment of the enrolment.|
If however some sub-seasons are less expensive than others, it won't be possible to automatically apply a different price according to the sub-season selected during the sale.
Example: the season is divided into trimesters. The summer trimester is cheaper. It will be necessary to plan two identical enrolments that only vary in price and then change their name to help the seller identify the correct option.
When the seller selects the summer trimester during the sale of the enrolment, the system will suggest both price options, so it will be down to the seller to select the correct one.
|How can I assign a tax?||The tax is assigned to courses during the planning of the timetable. To check which tax has been assigned to a specific course, please go to Planning -> Courses -> Course Summary.|
4. Additional Options and Editing
In the summary table at the bottom of the page, by clicking on Edit, it will be possible to configure additional options or edit some details.
If this operation is not performed immediately after the planning of the enrolment, in order to view the table at the bottom of the page, just select the season and the activity and scroll down to the end.
- change the name of the enrolment
- change the number of days of attendance
- enable the booking of catch-up classes (this option must be pre-planned according to the steps provided in this manual)
- store the enrolment: this means that it will no longer be available for sale but it will still be kept for record purposes and to avoid losing the current enrolments. This option is automatically activated by the system at any attempt to delete the enrolment from the planning once it has already been sold (the icon of a padlock will distinguish a stored enrolment from an active one)
- edit the price
- edit E-Commerce options
Click on OK to save changes.