Subscriptions that do not require full attendance for a specific period (e.g. six-month swimming course to learn how to swim) can be sold as a multipack. Multipacks can also include various items such as a package of services, subscriptions to fitness classes, wallet top-ups...
There are two types of multipacks:
1) subscriptions with no credit deduction (allowing unlimited access and/or bookings within the period of validity)
2) passes with credits that will be deducted at each access/booking
As seen in the pictures above, the first details required to create a multipack are:
- New Sale
- PRICE SETTINGS
- Price, Duration and Credit (total number of credits included in the multipack. If the multipack grants unlimited access/booking within the period of validity, just leave this field set to 0)
- Multipack Price List
Once the multipack has been created, it will be necessary to add details by clicking on the corresponding button.
1) ACCESS TYPES
- Access type (previously created in the corresponding section). An access type is only required if access control is in use in the facility. If a multipack is allowing the customer to take part in classes only, there is no need to create an access type as the booking will be sufficient to open the gate/turnstile. Please also note that if the access type included in the multipack allows access only until 12pm and a client has booked a zumba class at 3pm, the client will still be able to access the facility.
- Amount to be deducted from the multipack for each access related to the access type. Example: access type = off peak -> one-credit deduction & access type = peak -> two-credit deduction.
- Access-type priority. In case of more than one access type, it is possible to set which one has priority over the other.
In this section it is possible to add all the activities that can be booked by the customer:
- Activity: activities included in the multipack
- Tag: in order to quickly select activities to be included in the multipack it is also possible to filter them by tag. All the activities marked with that tag/s will be included. To assign a tag to courses click on Planning -> Courses -> Course Summary (see more here)
- Credit: leave 0 if no credit will be deducted for the booking of the activity or set a value: e.g. 2 credits for yoga, 1 credit for zumba...
- Booking Limit: if in the row/s of the corresponding price list a booking limit has been specified, the box must be ticked to enable the limit on bookings
Click on Add to include the activities in the multipack and see them in the table.
It is possible to add a wallet to the multipack. This means that after the purchase of the multipack the customer will be able to use the available credit. There are two credit options:
- single top up
- unlimited credit
The multipack can also include services that can be either unlimited or have some credit deducted for each booking.
5) MAIN INFORMATION
- Name of the multipack
- Duration and credit (if it not associated with any price list)
- Store multipack (make it unavailable for sale)
- Use in optional price list rows: if the box is ticked, this multipack can be sold as optional price-list row. See more on Multipack Price Lists
Please click on the yellow button to save the changes
- Price or Price List
- Tax (please note that in order to make the most of Sportrick's potential, it is always recommended to assign a tax)
7) AUTOMATIC CREATION OF INSTALMENTS
If the multipack is associated with a price list, this option must be activated from the price-list row/s. To know more, please click here
8) AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OF THE MULTIPACK
- Disabled: the multipack will not be automatically renewed after its expiry
- Default Settings: default notice period for the automatic renewal of the multipack (contact a Sportrick agent to set it up)
- Notice Period: customised notice period for the automatic renewal of the multipack
- Automatic-Renewal Cancellation from the Web: if enabled, the automatic renewal of the multipack can be cancelled online
- Renew with a different multipack: the selected multipack will replace the old one (this option is only available for multipacks without a price list)
9) STATISTIC DETAILS
It is possible to add optional fields for analysis purposes and reports to filter multipacks by key words
10) OPTIONS (only visible in multipacks with fixed price. If the multipack is associated with a price list, these options can be set up in the row/s of the corresponding price list)
- Booking Limit: maximum number of classes that can be booked in the selected period
- Advanced Booking Limit:
- Enabled: booking limit applied on all the activities (with limit enabled) included in the multipack. Example: 2 bookings per day only
- Disabled: booking limit applied on each single activity (with limit enabled) included in the multipack. Example: 2 bookings per day for zumba, 2 bookings per day for pilates, etc.
Important: the booking limit only works for those activities with the limit enabled (see picture below)
If the booking limit has been enabled in the associated price list, it will be necessary to enable the corresponding option in the details of the multipack as well (see picture below)
- E-Commerce Availability
- Renewable Item: make the multipack renewable via E-Commerce
- New Sale: enable sale of the multipack via E-Commerce
- Booking: enable booking via E-Commerce
- E-Commerce Description: description of the multipack visible on the E-Commerce
- Time Validity of Deduction: valid time frame for the client to access into the facility/area again without a further deduction of credit
- Activity: in order to be able to sell a multipack via the E-Commerce, it is mandatory to link it to an activity, which can be also useful for reports and data analysis.
Click on Save to avoid losing the changes.
It is possible to suspend a multipack for a specified period due to various reasons. The multipack will be valid again after the period of suspension has ended.
To add a suspension click on Add and select a suspension, then click on OK.
Please note that by adding a suspension to a specific multipack no other suspension type will be available for it.
It is also possible to apply a suspension to a multipack from the user's profile by picking the required suspension type from the drop-down menu (click here for more info). Conversely, if a multipack has been linked to a specific suspension type, it will be the only one available.