With Sportrick you can create quotes that will be proposed to the client without purchase obligation.
The quote will be saved in the person's profile until the client makes a decision.
Quotes can be also useful to develop a CRM strategy.
A quote can offer a choice of services or multipacks.
The steps below better clarify how to create and use a quote.
Creation of a Quote
Before you present a customer with a quote, you will have to create a quote template (Settings - Quote Templates).
Open the user's profile and click on Quotes - Add and provide the following details:
- Quote type: select the quote template
- Description: name or details of the quote
- Number: number of the quote. Select "Auto" for the automatic selection or insert the number of the quote manually
- Starting date: start of the validity of the quote
- Last day: end of validity
- Consultant: person responsible for the quote. Only this person can edit the quote.
then click on Ok to confirm.
The icon indicates that the quote is yet to be confirmed. Click on Detail and you will notice that now there is an additional section to add items to the quote.
You can change the price before adding each item or even change it at a later stage by clicking on the Edit button next to the item name.
All these entries are marked as "prescribed". This means that the customer can choose to pay for all the items included in the quote or just purchase some of them, as every item can be sold individually. To remove an item from the quote click on Delete.
If the client is happy with the quote, it must be confirmed by clicking on Info and ticking the Confirmed box.
Please note that to edit the quote or delete items it is necessary to untick the Confirmed box. Once the changes have been applied, confirm the quote again.
Remember: only the person indicated as Consultant can edit the quote.
The icons next to the quote description indicate the status:
- green: the quote has been confirmed
- white: the quote hasn't been confirmed yet
If the quote includes services, once they have been booked the status will change from prescribed to booked. If the booking is cancelled, the status of the service will be prescribed again.