Sportrick has a specific window for the booking of services that can be accessed from the Front-Office -> Services
On the right of the Service Planner you will find a series of filters. When you start adding the required filters, the planner on the right of the page will automatically update with the resources' availability.
To learn how to use the Filter, click here
Name of the Person who is booking a service (it can be added at a later stage)
Type of Service (it can be added at a later stage)
If present in the planning of the service, it will be possible to choose the corresponding Tags to filter the resources needed for the service (e.g. Tag = Tennis, the system will show the availability of the resources linked with this tag)
Resources needed for the service (area, machines, people...): mandatory filter unless the tag field has been filled
Date of the service (the planner shows the availability of the current week, to check future availability select a date).
For more information about the Advanced Booking works click here
To book a slot for the service, just double click on the desired time and day on the availability of the resource required for the service (you will still be able to change it later on).
- white = available
- grey = unavailable
- peach = current day (available)
Fixed-Time Slots: if the resources availability has been planned with a fixed time slot (in minutes), the system will suggest a starting and end time that matches with the fixed-slot duration. Example: the fitness area has a booking availability of fifty-minute slots, starting from 9AM, hence services can be booked at 9, 9:50,10:40,11:30 and so on. So if the operator clicks on 9:30, the system will suggest 9:50 as first available booking time (as shown in the picture below).
After double-clicking on the desired slot, a new window will open up with the following details:
- person booking the service and related details:
- mobile phone
- customer's multipacks with the available credit
- customer's wallets with the available credit
By clicking on the + button next to the Person field it will be possible to create a user profile in case the person who is booking the service is a new customer
- type of service and related cost
- resources: it possible to change the resources required:
- highlighted in green = available
- highlighted in red = unavailable, but it is still possible to force the booking
- date: it is possible to change the date the service will be booked for. The availability of the resources will update accordingly
- starting and end time: it is possible to change the time the service will be booked for. The availability of the resources will update accordingly
- table with optional additional services (if available). Please note that if the service requires a mandatory additional service, it will be automatically added by the system without needing to select it
- total price for the service (including additional services if selected): it is possible to edit the final price
At the end of the booking procedure (after you have clicked on OK to confirm the booking) you will find three options available:
Please note that there are some situations that can occur:
- the person has already paid for the service: the customer will not be charged for the booking and the system will notify that the cost of the service has already been covered. It will still be possible to proceed with a new booking or just Confirm and go back to the Service Planner;
- the customer has some credit in their e-wallet that can be used to pay for the booking of the service: by selecting the wallet before clicking on Confirm the system will deduct the corresponding credit from the e-wallet. Please note that no receipt will be issued. In order to issue a receipt for the booking of the service that also shows the remaining credit on the e-wallet, you will have to click on the x to empty the wallet field and then click on Pay. From the payment window you will then be able to proceed with the payment via e-wallet credit and issue a receipt. Please refer to "Wallet Payments" for more info;
- the customer doesn't want to use the credit in their e-wallet: if the customer prefers to pay for the service without using the credit in their e-wallet, it will be necessary to click on the x to empty the wallet field and then proceed with another method of payment through the Pay button (or just click on Confirm to proceed with the payment at a later stage);
- the customer has a multipack that allows the booking of that particular service:
- unlimited-credit multipacks: the booking of the service will be free of charge if the multipack allows unlimited bookings within the period of validity;
- credit-deduction multipacks: the booking of the service will result in the deduction of the corresponding credit from the multipack;
Should the customer have more than one multipack allowing the booking of a specific service, it will be possible to select which multipack to use for the booking before confirming it;
- the customer doesn't want to use their multipack for the booking of the service: it will be necessary to click on the x to empty the multipack field and then proceed with another method of payment through the Pay button (or just click on Confirm to proceed with the payment at a later stage).
In the service planner paid services will be highlighted in green and unpaid services will have a black bold margin.
If the service has been associated with a specific activity (during the planning of the service), the box will have the same colour provided to the activity (see Settings -> Activities)
To book a service for more than one participant, please see here