There can be different ways of catching up a missed class. Some might require an absence, some courses can have a limitation of classes available for catch up, and so on. With Sportrick it is possible to create various catch-up types.
To create a catch-up type to manage missed classes click on Add and specify:
- Rule 1: limit of catch-up classes for each sub-season of the course.
- Rule 2: catch-up classes available only in case of absence.
- Tags: tags can be automatically associated with a catch-up class to speed up searches.
It is advisable to assign an automatic tag to the class to be able to easily differentiate between clients who booked a catch-up class and regular attendees. To create a catch-up tag -> Tags
- FILTER COURSES:
- Activities: in order for catch-up classes to be available for booking, you will need to add the corresponding activity/ies in this field. If you select "Include the same activity of the course/multipack", catch-up classes will be available for the activity/ies included in the course/multipack the client has paid for.
After a catch-up type has been created, it is necessary to follow the below steps to make catch-up classes available:
- click on Planning -> Courses -> Course Sale
- select the Season and Activity and click on Confirm. If there are previously created items, they will be shown in the summary. Otherwise follow the procedure explained in Course Sale
- click on Edit and select the catch-up type, then click on OK.