A facility is the place where all the activities take place.
You can create one ore more facilities and add a description (e.g. Premium Club, Shopping Centre Club...)
Each facility can be made up of different areas.
You will have to click on the name of the corresponding facility and a table will appear below. Click on Add and specify:
- code (optional - it will show on the timetable and in the list of activities in the home page);
- number of lanes (optional - for the planning of courses and activities in different lanes of the pool);
- store: to deactivate an area it is possible to store it (select the box "stored")
- name: name of the group of items (e.g. bikes, front row...)
- group: select the group the items belong to;
- code: name of the items. The system will then automatically create an item with the name and progressive number. It will be possible to edit the code by clicking on the edit button in the table. A code can be B for spinning bikes and S for steps, or Fbike for front-row bikes, Mbike for middle-row bikes and Bbike for bottom-row bikes;
- from number to number: number of items of that type: e.g. if in the same area I have 10 spinning bikes and 10 steps that have to be reserved I can set from 1 to 10 bikes and from 11 to 20 steps. Or I can specify that front-row bikes are from 1 to 8, middle row from 9 to 16 and bottom-row from 17 to 24.
If I create groups of items in an area, every time a person books an activity that takes place in that area the system will require the booking of the items as well.