SDD payments enable the customer to pay via direct debit.
After confirming the sale of an item, follow the steps below to set up an SDD payment:
- Create the instalments for the payment with the corresponding deadline (create instalments);
- Pay the balance selecting SEPA as payment type;
A new window will request the payment details:
- Mandate ID: code identifying the mandate (validation of SDD payments)
- Mandate Subscription Date: date of the mandate
- Debtor's IBAN: code that will be used to charge SDD payments
- Debtor's BIC: ID of the bank
- Debtor's Name: name of the customer who will be charged for SDD payments
In the table showing the details of the payment you can:
- tick "Include in the payment" to include the instalment in the SDD payment
- edit the date when the payment of the instalment is due
The amount in the last row is the balance.