Sportrick's planning is based on the concept of Activity.
To add all your activities, go to the Main Settings and click on Activities
Each activity can be described with:
- Name: name of the activity: e.g. Zumba;
- Code: it's a short code for the activity that will show up in the calendar, e.g. Zu for Zumba (optional);
- Colour: colour associated with the activity. It will appear in the Calendar and Reports
- E-commerce Sales: all items associated with the activity can be sold online via E-Commerce;
- E-commerce Booking: all classes associated with the activity can be booked online via E-Commerce;
- Check Skills: clients can only book classes corresponding to their skills;
- E-commerce Name: name of the activity for the E-commerce;
- E-commerce Description: description of the activity for the E-commerce
- Statistic Details
- Optional Fields: it is possible to specify up to 5 optional characteristics for the activity that can be useful for reports, analysis and accounting.
Example: by typing the word Swimming Pool in the Optional Field of all the activities taking place in the swimming pool, it will be possible to group them in a single category (Swimming Pool). By adding the word Course in the Optional Field number 2, it will be possible to create a sub-category.
Another activity could be "Private Swimming Classes". In this case the First Optional Field can be "Swimming Pool" and the Second Optional Field can be "Private Classes".
In a report, all activities can therefore be filtered by activities taking place in the swimming pool and the results can be additionally filtered to distinguish courses from private classes.
- Waiting List: a waiting list will be available for the activity in case of class overbooking;
- Free Booking: customers can book an activity even if it's not included in their subscription or they are new clients;
- Marketing: the activity is made public;
- Target Analysis: the activity is a target for specific reports;
- Stored: the activity will be stored so that it won't show during sales and booking operations;