After creating SDD files, they must be uploaded and sent to the bank to set up automatic payments.
- Reports -> Back Office -> Create SDD files;
- select the dates and click on FILTER;
- select the necessary SDD payments from the list;
- click on Create SDD Files
The system will create and download the corresponding xml file.
If you need to edit the info about the SDD file, click on DETAIL. Editable fields:
- Mandate ID: identification code of the mandate, which is the legitimation of SDD.
- Mandate Subscription Date
- Debtor's IBAN
- Debtor's BIC
- Debtor's Name
- First time IBAN is used for an SDD payment
- click on OK to save any change
If you need to suspend all payments linked to the SDD details shown, click on DETAIL and then on the corresponding button
if you need to reactivate all payments linked to the SDD details shown, click on DETAIL and then on the corresponding button
if you need to unlink an item from an SDD payment (so that it can be paid with other payment methods), click on UNLINK SDD