In the Calendar it is possible to perform the following actions:
- filter classes by day, facility and area
- see the details of a class and reservation availability
- add notes about a class
- block reservations
- book a class
- mark the attendance
- add to the waiting list
1. filter classes by day, facility and area
- pick a facility
- pick one or more areas
- click on load
- it is possible to adjust the calendar layout by right-clicking with the mouse on any spot of the calendar and select the desired option
- on the left there is a list of all the activities with their corresponding colour. In each box corresponding to an activity there is the name of the course, the instructor (if assigned) and the number corresponds to the booking availability: e.g. 15 = 15 people can still book the class
2. to see the details of a class just click on the box with the name of the class and the system will provide the following details:
3. to add notes about a class just type them in in the corresponding field and then click on Save Changes. If you have a look at the timetable now, you will see that an "i" has appeared in the box of the class. This indicates that some notes have been added to that class.
4. to block reservations please click here
5. to book a class type in the name of the attendee you wish to book in and click on add
6. to mark the attendance tick the box under the letter P and click on Save Attendance
7. to add a person to the waiting list click on Waiting List and type in the name of the customer. Then click on Save Attendance.
the customer can then be moved to the list of attendees or deleted from the waiting list (in case there is no more need to take part in the class) by clicking on the corresponding buttons.