From the ProShop window you can sell various items through buttons. Items can be purchased by an anonymous customer or a person registered in the system.
How to sell an item:
Click on Front-Office -> ProShop. A new page will open up.
If the customer is already registered in the system, type in the customer's name first.
By clicking on Profile, it is possible to view the customer's profile and purchases.
Otherwise, instead of typing the customer's name, click on Scan Card.
If the customer is new and there is the need to create a profile, click on Add New Person.
A new window will open up to fill in the details of the new user. Click on Add to save the new profile.
It is also possible to sell items to an anonymous person without typing the name.
All the documents issued after anonymous sales via the Proshop can be found in a dedicated section that can be accessed by clicking on the Documents button.
To select the items to sell, there are three options available:
- click on the corresponding button to select an item (if they have been divided into categories during planning they will appear in separate sections). On each button you can see the number of items available and the price. You can click twice or multiple times on the same button to increase the quantity of items sold (i.e. to sell 2 pairs of goggles, click twice on the button);
- click on Item List to see all the available items (you can also filter them by warehouse). You can click twice or multiple times on Add to increase the quantity of items sold;
- scan the barcode of the item and then click on the green button to add it (or on the red button to remove it from the shopping basket).
Once you have selected one ore more items, they will appear on the right.
To delete a single item from the shopping basket click on the X
To apply a promotion click on Promo
There are two options available:
- change the final price manually
- select an existing promotion. The system will automatically update the final price.
To empty the shopping basket click on Cancel Sale
To proceed with the sale, select the document that will be issued after the sale and the location (point of sale). If the customer has a registered profile, it will be possible to use e-wallet credit, instalments and other methods of payment.
If the customer has a registered profile, it will be updated with the sale document in the document section and the item/s purchased in the ProShop section.